Over the years, we have built a network of collaborative partnerships that provide complementary services and we often execute large scale projects in consortium format with each partner bringing in expertise and capabilities, all contributing to project success and client satisfaction
Our network of professionals are widely acknowledged as being amongst the leading business advisors and trainers in the region having developed reputations as reliable providers of high quality, value adding and practical advice in their various specialist areas. We have a 'top heavy' structure which ensures that we combine top level expertise and experience with a hands-on deck approach resulting in efficient and personalized delivery of our service.
- Development and implementation of employability and entrepreneurship skills programmes for undergraduate students of 20 Universities in Nigeria, a GE Africa funded initiative that is now being rolled out to South Africa, Ghana, Angola and Kenya. Click HERE to watch the GE Universities Entrepreneurship Competition video
- Adviser to the Lagos State Ministry of Wealth Creation & Employment, for development and execution of job creation and enterprise development initiatives
- Business and technical partnership with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) for revamping and expanding technical and vocational education delivery and output in Lagos and Edo States.
- Collaborative partnership with SENAI (Brazilian State Agency for Industrial Attachments) to leverage Brazil's expertise in using technical and vocational education for job creation and economic development
- Currently, member of a consortium of organizations deploying a large scale intervention to standardize entrepreneurship education curriculum and strengthen university administrators capacity to embed employability outcomes across all university programmes. Partners include the Nigerian Economic Summit Group, Lagos Business School, Enterprise Development Centre, New Nigeria Foundation, Entrepreneurship Educators-UK and the London South Bank University (voted as the most entrepreneurial UK University,2016)